Colored Name, Chat and Noise that appears when someone chats

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Colored Name, Chat and Noise that appears when someone chats

Postby Poachkama » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi Guys,

Wouldn't it be cool if we could buy a feature to get our names colored Example: "Poachkama" in teal, and like your text color orange or your choice! I think if this feature was added it should be around $5 for Colored name and Colored chat, some people may have the same colored name or colored chat and it may cause confusion among others, but I think that wouldn't be as of a big issue. Also Colored chat for staff members should be red with the [Mod](If their a moderator) and [Admin] if they work for the game such as designer, music developer, etc..instead of having [GM] So people won't be confused on what [GM] means. And sometimes we may be on another tab or doing something else while using Dragon Island just to be updated on messages that people send I think we should have this feature where whenever someone says a message or chat message it will make like a bing! noise, and we can know whenever someone is sending a message and choose to go back to the Dragon Island tab and view it or not view it, Players make think this is annoying but a feature may be used in order to disable this option. Their are negatives and positives within these ideas, but I would like to know what good positives you think about these ideas and what are some of the problems that could happen as a negative.

-Poachkama
Last edited by Poachkama on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Poku! That's me, I'll mainly post on the forums.
Poachkama

Re: Colored Name, Chat and Noise that appears when someone c

Postby Pacman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm

I personally think that only the Kingdom Island Staff should have colored names, no one else. For the Chat noises whenever someone Private Messages you on Kingdom Island, it would be helpful to have it make a noise when it does, so I know when to look bad onto Kingdom Island, if I'm busy on another tab. I hope to see the Chat Noises feature added into the game, but not anytime soon, I rather get some important ones done first :) But great ideas, Poachkama keep it up! :D
Pacman

Postby Thomas » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Colored names is rather something "big", if you catch my drift. I believe this should be dedicated to all of the hard-working staff. Red for administrators, orange for developers, hot pink for designers, green for moderators, etc. etc.. As for the chat and noise, I would like this implemented. However, I would also appreciate a Settings tab that at least had the option to turn this on/off. It might get bothersome sometimes, but also might help if you're (like Pacman said) on a different tab or just busy.

Great ideas!
My in-game username is "Th0mas" with a zero.
Thomas
Beta Tester

Postby Sand » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 am

I like thomas' idea. If Tony had one colour as hes the owner and jake and mark had another colour as they are GMs and Qazar had a different colour it would make it easier to read what they are saying amongst the crowds of dragons.

Although i do like the idea, I think the focus should be on clothes and items to buy not chat colours. However! Its still a great and creative idea and original!! So you never know :D

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Poachkama » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:22 am

Thomas wrote:Colored names is rather something "big", if you catch my drift. I believe this should be dedicated to all of the hard-working staff. Red for administrators, orange for developers, hot pink for designers, green for moderators, etc. etc.. As for the chat and noise, I would like this implemented. However, I would also appreciate a Settings tab that at least had the option to turn this on/off. It might get bothersome sometimes, but also might help if you're (like Pacman said) on a different tab or just busy.

Great ideas!

Thank you!
Poachkama

Postby Poachkama » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:23 am

Pacman wrote:I personally think that only the Kingdom Island Staff should have colored names, no one else. For the Chat noises whenever someone Private Messages you on Kingdom Island, it would be helpful to have it make a noise when it does, so I know when to look bad onto Kingdom Island, if I'm busy on another tab. I hope to see the Chat Noises feature added into the game, but not anytime soon, I rather get some important ones done first :) But great ideas, Poachkama keep it up! :D

Thanks!
Poachkama

Return to Ideas/Suggestions