Clothing Ideas

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Clothing Ideas

Postby Penguitt » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 am

For a while now we've all been seeing the guards at the castle right? Well I was wondering, like... they're the samesize as dragons. I was thinking maybe we should have all those clothes available for Dragons! We could do a quest or have the staff throw a party at the castle where we can get those for a limited time or something. Cause like if theyre the same size as dragons already, Qazar doesn't really need to do a lot of work to design them like other clothes.

Penguitt

Re: Clothing Ideas

Postby Sand » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:43 am

This is truly awesome! I would love to have these clothing items and of course Qazar has already designed them so it wont be as much work! Good spotting Pengy :D

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Pacman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

I was chatting with Shania about someone should make a Knight outfit for the Clothing Contest, but since Kingdom Island have it already designed, we should be able to as Penguitt said have a party or do a quest for the Knight outfit, I kinda also agree with him that it should be a limited clothing item.
Pacman

Postby Jakee » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm

great idea!
Jakee

Return to Ideas/Suggestions