Mini-Game Ideas

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Mini-Game Ideas

Postby Penguitt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Single Player Games:

Bug Beater - Basically Whack-A-Mole, but with a Kingdom Island twist! Dragons could use sticks to hit little Bugz that pop out of a log :)

Potion Party - Help Bibby create potions! Players will be given 5 seconds to look at a combination of items to make a potion. The player must click these items in order to add them and complete that potion. Each time they complete a potion, the combinations will change, and the time they have left to complete the potion decreases, forcing them to move faster. If you add the wrong ingredient, you lose!

Lunch Time - Bigly's Hungry! Who would have thought? Players play as Bigly and must feed him in the allotted time before he starves! To feed him, a cannon will shoot out food and players must catch that food in Bigly's mouth. Once Bigly's hunger bar is filled up, you may move on to the next level! To stop the player from advancing or make them lose, the cannon will also shoot out stuff that will decrease his hunger. These items could be an anvil, moldy cheese, lava rock, etc.

Multiplayer Games:

Rival Racing or Reptile Racing - Haven't thought of a clever name for this yet, but this would be the funnest of them all! Players could play with up to 3 other friends as they race to the finish line! While racing, dragons may throw obstacles to stop their opponents from catching up.

Got any other game ideas? Comment below! I'd love to hear theme!
Last edited by Penguitt on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguitt

Re: Mini-Game Ideas

Postby Alex Eskimo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 pm

All great ideas! I would especially like to play Lunch Time :D I hope these are added!
http://www.designpowerpoint.blogspot.com/
Alex Eskimo

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 am

I thought of an idea

Dragon Flight - It's a bit like Icopter on the app store, but with a dragon twist to it :)
It's a 2D where theres a dragon flying through the caves in the volcano. You have to move up or down to avoid objects such as rocks and insects.

Great ideas pengy :D

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Penguitt » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Awesome idea, Sand! ^.^
Penguitt

Postby Sherman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Excellet suggestions! :D
Sherman

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Thank you :) Im sure Tony has a ton of ideas but if he ever gets stuck :P

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Pacman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I love reading about Penguitt's and Sand's ideas, you both are just full of them, and that's just what Kingdom Island needs. :)
Pacman

Postby Poachkama » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Alex Eskimo wrote:All great ideas! I would especially like to play Lunch Time :D I hope these are added!

LOL This is kind of off topic but Alex what type of software do you use to make your graphics mate, I'm amazed at your talents of art. I have a talent for drawing but can't find a software that fits me right to make graphics. Penguitt's graphics aswell too, But I already know what he uses lol, so I just want to know what you use.
I'm Poku! That's me, I'll mainly post on the forums.
Poachkama

Postby Stephen » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 am

Liking all the ideas suggested here, my favourite would probably be Lunch Time. Hopefully we will have some minigames in future updates.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby Penguitt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Stephen wrote:Liking all the ideas suggested here, my favourite would probably be Lunch Time. Hopefully we will have some minigames in future updates.

Thanks Stephen! I'm hoping for some Mini Games too!
Penguitt

Next

Return to Ideas/Suggestions