Help/FAQ Idea

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Help/FAQ Idea

Postby Penguitt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm

For a while now I've seen a lot of players ask what Gold is, what following is, and more. Well what better way to answer this than by a simple help button? I've seen a couple of games have it, and it pretty much helps the user a lot. It could be located on the navbar near the map and player I.d.

When you click the button, it could open up and explain some of the things just to get new players started. For example,

"What is Gold? - Gold is a special currency in Kingdom Island that players can use to purchase clothes."

"How do I get Gold? - You may get gold by purchasing it. Click Here (links to gold page)"

"What does following someone mean? - Following is another form of adding here in KingdomIsland. "

Just stuff like that basically haha :) Including this, you could also have the NPC's help out with other questions as well!
What do you guys think?
Penguitt

Re: Help/FAQ Idea

Postby Pacman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Kingdom Island already has one ( http://kingdomisland.com/faq.php ) :)
Pacman

Postby Penguitt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:02 pm

You're right! ^.^ I believe there should be an in-game version as well maybe, because some players might not want to go looking.
Penguitt

Postby Pacman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Very True, there should a book in like the main room on Kingdom Island, and it should have the FAQ.
Pacman

Postby Sand » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 am

This idea can also link with the in game characters. If a player clicks on a character at the Harbor (Where the player begins) then the NPC can answer some FAQ :)

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Pacman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:17 pm

I remember in another Virtual World "Pandanda" you could click on in-game characters and they had "Hints" you could read. For Kingdom Island, we could have the same but "FAQs"
Pacman

Return to Ideas/Suggestions