A Few Suggestions

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

A Few Suggestions

Postby OriginalName » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Item Suggestions

Colours
I seen we don't have a brown colour. I think that should be added in. And if a player reaches 1000 followers, I think they should be given a golden colour to be recognised for being active in the Kingdom Island community!

The Beach
The beach is an area that doesn't be used that much. I feel like it needs a purpose. In the future, I think a mini-game of some sort should be put here.

Theatre Central
As outside the theatre is the new HUB, I believe another shop/building should be added. Maybe a Bugz shop?

Sounds
I'm not talking full scale music, more just little noises to keep the game lively. For the upcoming Christmas update, maybe bells could jingle in the background?

Mascots
I think this would mix the game up a bit. We could have a robot dragon who comes from the future to tell us stuff. This one should be kept until the game gets more popular.
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: A Few Suggestions

Postby Jake » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:39 am

I have been swamped recently so I haven't been able to work on game sounds but I think I will have some time to get into that here next week. What did you have in mind?
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Slenderman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Jake wrote:I have been swamped recently so I haven't been able to work on game sounds but I think I will have some time to get into that here next week. What did you have in mind?

Birds sounds at the harbor? Waterfall sound at waterfall?

Thats all I could think of :P
Slenderman

Postby wildcard » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Great ideas, ON! I agree about the sounds - little things here & there (waves crashing at the beach, birds/insects chirping, etc) would make KI a bit more interactive. There's probably a royalty-free sound effects website somewhere online we could use.

I'd personally like to see the return of the old Kingdom Island theme song, or at least the option to turn it on/off again. :)
wildcard

Postby Tony » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 pm

I actually have some sounds for KI... we just need to add them :D
Tony
Admin

Postby Jake » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:11 am

Tony wrote:I actually have some sounds for KI... we just need to add them :D

Get to it, boss!

When spring hits, I'll bring a microphone and junk with me and go to places for sounds. I live in the heart of West Virginia so there are all kinds of sounds I could get. I'll just avoid the banjos. :lol:
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to Ideas/Suggestions