Languages?

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Languages?

Postby OriginalName » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:53 am

Hello ON here and I am just here to leave a suggestion. As KI is getting more and more popular, I am seeing lots of new dragons come online, but 1 out of 10 of them usually speak different languages (mostly Spanish) and I only know a little bit of each language so I cant really do much for them. Here is an example,

Do you see what I mean? I just want something to be sorted out. Odis was okay as he could speak a bit of English so he could carry on playing. Maybe when people are creating their dragon, you could ask them what language they speak? Then maybe have a few directions for them so they can understand the game, so they can enjoy this game as much as the rest of us. Thanks for reading!

~OriginalName~
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: Languages?

Postby Odis10 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:46 pm

It really is one of the best ideas, and something to consider, but as a player say that right now a change of no official languages as you would have other players on different servers, and instead, we would see less people there is, first of all we should make the English version a success, adding many more rooms, games, and among other parties each month, this will bring people through entertainment.

If I can not understand what I said, but the answer is "Great idea, but it would serve in the future, first make the English version a success".
Odis10

Return to Ideas/Suggestions