Little Improvements

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Little Improvements

Postby OriginalName » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:57 am

Hey guys just thought I could let you know a few minor adjustments you could possibly add in for the next update.

Kingdom Island Time Zone:
I think it would be quite helpful as people could meetup on a registered time even if they were from different time zones. This also helps me as the KI twitter usually puts up its times in EST and I am GMT so I have to work out what time to arrive at. You could maybe a clock tower at the centre of the outside Theatre.

Movies:
I think if you were to add dragon plays or movies people could dress up and take part. Like one play could have Spinno making a plan with his evil robots to take over Kingdom Island. You could have 6 different movies and change them bimonthly. You could also buy special costumes from the current movie.

Emotes:
A lot of the emotes are quite sad looking so I think we should add a few more happy ones! Maybe like an XD face or a laughing one? :lol: I also think if you are near the burger stand or hot dog stand or even the food shop inside the Theatre you could have a Dragon licking his lips.

Thats all thanks!
~OriginalName~
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: Little Improvements

Postby joeyourock12 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:25 am

Nice ideas!I like the dragon time zone one! :D
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Postby wildcard » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:31 am

These are great ideas, ON! I especially like the idea of having a standard "Kingdom Island Time." A lot of successful virtual worlds have made their own time zones (usually based off Pacific Time, if I remember right) and it makes gameplay much more convenient for everyone.
wildcard

Postby jennyladiva » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 pm

I think we should have our own houses and we could visit each other and have pets like animal jam that would be lots of fun!! :P plz make this happen.!!
Jennyladiva
jennyladiva

Postby Tony » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:06 pm

We use to actually have a time zone:

Then we changed all the user interface and it unfortunately never made it back to the game :cry:

We'll try and get that back in a future update.
Tony
Admin

Postby Duder » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Tony wrote:We use to actually have a time zone:

Then we changed all the user interface and it unfortunately never made it back to the game :cry:

We'll try and get that back in a future update.

No way! I totally forgot about that... good times haha!
Duder

Postby Jake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:40 am

We used to be able to have community fire breathing contests every day at the same time but our ability to keep time was taken away and then we all forgot our to breathe fire. :lol:
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to Ideas/Suggestions