Some suggestions

Post any ideas or suggestions you think should be added to the game/website here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Some suggestions

Postby Odis10 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:38 am

Hello team, I have some suggestions for you.

First of all is to complete the roads of the island, as well we could reach all the rooms without using the map.

However, I think this is obvious and I think you have it in mind.

Second, it would be a good idea to pay 50 silver per publication in the feed. Since this would cease to generate spam in the feed.

Thirdly, they should have a poster of disconnection was not available and they will be expelled from the game immediately, since I was around 10 hours in the game without moving, and was still there.

Fourth, in the option menu there should be a close button, for example you are located in the volcano and mistakenly gives the menu, this makes you choose an option, you choose virtual world and return to harbor.

Fifth and finally, there are many errors there design which can be fixed easily, I will tell you a phrase that said a designer long ago: "We can not add more things before fixing past mistakes" I believe in this phrase and is true fixing bugs that have made ​​improving the virtual world. They can take the time off in November outside parties, and just fixing some errors.

Thanks for reading, that's all, if I happen to any other suggestions will be here again.

Sorry for my bad English, my language is Spanish :(

-Odis10
Odis10

Re: Some suggestions

Postby OriginalName » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:59 am

Good ideas!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby Tony » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Great ideas, we will consider them in future updates! Thanks for posting.
Tony
Admin

Postby Duder » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:38 am

Way to go Odis! Great ideas... :D
Duder

Postby arielcute1 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Odis10 wrote:Hello team, I have some suggestions for you.

First of all is to complete the roads of the island, as well we could reach all the rooms without using the map.

However, I think this is obvious and I think you have it in mind.

Second, it would be a good idea to pay 50 silver per publication in the feed. Since this would cease to generate spam in the feed.

Thirdly, they should have a poster of disconnection was not available and they will be expelled from the game immediately, since I was around 10 hours in the game without moving, and was still there.
Yes i think so 2 :roll:
Fourth, in the option menu there should be a close button, for example you are located in the volcano and mistakenly gives the menu, this makes you choose an option, you choose virtual world and return to harbor.

Fifth and finally, there are many errors there design which can be fixed easily, I will tell you a phrase that said a designer long ago: "We can not add more things before fixing past mistakes" I believe in this phrase and is true fixing bugs that have made ​​improving the virtual world. They can take the time off in November outside parties, and just fixing some errors.

Thanks for reading, that's all, if I happen to any other suggestions will be here again.

Sorry for my bad English, my language is Spanish :(

-Odis10
arielcute1

Return to Ideas/Suggestions