Daren & Other Characters

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Daren & Other Characters

Postby Duder » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 am

Congrats Daren on 6,000 followers. You'd think he'd turn people away due to his narcissistic attitude claiming he is the "craziest stunt dragon you'll ever meet," however, it looks like people like LOVE him for that. Whether new dragons know he's inanimate or not, let's give a round of applause for the 6,000 users who have tapped his follow button.

And because I have nothing better to do on my day off from school, here is where the "in-game" characters stand in followers.

1) Elmer- 9370
2) Lola- 6222
3) Daren 6000
4) Bibby- 5865
5) Greeny- 4981
6) Bigly- 4771
7) Spinno- 4029

Do these follower rankings surprise me? Not one bit! Obviously Elmer should have the most because he's located in the area of the Harbor in which we log in. I assume that once new players discover the option of following players, since he's always plopped under the tree in the same location, they'll utilize the opportunity to befriend him and anyone else who is an actual player online at the time.

Now you may ask, what makes Spinno fall to the bottom of the list? This is a pretty simple question too... let's be honest. Kingdom Island is probably full of elementary aged children. They are taught valuable lessons by their parents to obey commands, signs, etc. Do you really believe they'd fall under the pressures of their developing id (see, I incorporated some psychology into this) to enter a cave in which has signs telling them to "keep out" and "go away." I'm sure another factor is that some players don't assume there's a room behind the waterfall and the cave behind is just a hangout spot for those at the waterfall. And with Bigly, you really only know there's a hamburger stand on the other side of the Harbor if you intently read what Elmer has to say, which people usually do not when first acclimating themselves to the game by checking out toolbar functions.

So yeah, nothing surprised me. I would have put the characters in the exact same order if I was going to guess. Thanks for your time.
Duder

Return to General Discussion