Catch Up

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Catch Up

Postby Duder » Mon May 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Hey guys,

Since nothing ever seems to be going on on this game anymore, I figured I would make a post to catch up with everyone. Hopefully every once and a while someone will come back to the forum, see this, and give a brief summary of what they have been up to since they have taken a break from the game.

Whether there's any hope for the future of Kingdom Island, at this point I am just curious what the "original" players have been up to. Hopefully it can bring this community somewhat back together :)

Duder
Duder

Re: Catch Up

Postby Tony » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Well, KI is no longer in active development unfortunately. However,the game is still available for everyone to enjoy!
Tony
Admin

Postby Jake » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:04 pm

I don't think it was ever in active development.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Gold » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Jake wrote:I don't think it was ever in active development.

LOL. I miss this place, though. Good times.
Gold

Postby jokerjoan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi Duder, et al. How are you? Guess what? The KI server is down again, and no one has spoken in the game, since the day before yesterday. I have been sitting there for the last two years, and still enjoy it.
jokerjoan

Postby Duder » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:00 pm

jokerjoan wrote:Hi Duder, et al. How are you? Guess what? The KI server is down again, and no one has spoken in the game, since the day before yesterday. I have been sitting there for the last two years, and still enjoy it.

Props to you! From time to time, I'll login and almost always see you sitting there. Hopefully there's enough members to keep you busy and talking, but all in all, I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying the game.

... and LOL @Jake
Duder

Postby Glitters » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:59 pm

It would be nice if there was a ''catching up'' party or something like that. It was pretty fun when there were a bunch of people online at the same time. I'm so busy with school stuff right now :/
~Nothing is better than glittery chocolate~
Glitters

Postby joeyourock12 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 am

Glitters wrote:It would be nice if there was a ''catching up'' party or something like that. It was pretty fun when there were a bunch of people online at the same time. I'm so busy with school stuff right now :/

Yeah that would be great!
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Postby jokerjoan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Really?! I guess you haven't noticed the servers have been down for 2 weeks. Does anybody know when the servers might be functioning again? Sure would be nice if you guys would get the servers up and working! :cry:
jokerjoan

Postby Pacman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Hey Duder, and everyone else,

It's been forever since I logged onto here, someone mention it on Twitter, and I was curious to see if it was still online. I'm surprise that it is, no offend to the team, love you guys! :D Anyways within the last 3 years, I been busy doing the adult life, got my own place managing a Hotel. So life is great, I hope to check back within the week to see if anyone else is still around. Or even Message me. I miss all the great memories on this game, but mainly the Forums.

Pacman
Pacman

Next

Return to General Discussion