Kingdom Island Video

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Kingdom Island Video

Postby Glitters » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Wow this is already my third video topic today. Well, I thought about choosing to make different topics because they are about different videos. Anyways, this is going to be my last video topic, so if I make another one, I would probably just post it here. I'm probably going to be making more soon. I just finished making 5 Funny Kingdom Island scenes. This time I actually worked pretty hard on this. There's some animation and colour changing to the video. I also tried to make it as funny as I could and even found a pretty funny music. However, the music only lasts up until 2:18 minutes, and the music is from one of the YouTube music so I don't need to give credit and it won't be removed. The video is only 3:45 minutes long. This is not a Fan Art or Fan Site so I thought it should go here in the forums. So anyways, here's the video on YouTube. (Copy and paste it in the link bar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIdVAqpdT4c

All the actors there are me with different dragons. ONE good reason with less people on is because if I say any awkward/funny stuff, nobody would be there to see it. I still wish more dragons were online though, it would be much more fun doing this with some friends. Any feedback would be really helpful :)
Which scene was your favourite? It should be pretty clear when the scene is changing, even though I didn't actually say anything like SCENE 1 or SCENE 2 in the video. Also, you MIGHT need to pause the video at certain parts where a dragon is talking. The speech bubble doesn't always last such a long time. If a speech bubble disappeared before you finished reading, just move the video back to that part and pause it. I might make more parts if I can think of any. And anybody can join!! :D And thanks for reading this!!
~Nothing is better than glittery chocolate~
Glitters

Return to General Discussion