Beta Testing

Please apply here for beta testing.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Beta Testing

Postby Thomas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Requirements:

-Have a forum account As you can see, yep!
-Must be a supporter of Kingdom Island (liking our Facebook Page and Twitter Page help) Of course! I'd love to see the game grow to a large player base.
-Be an active member online I am nowadays.
-13 years of age or older Yes, I am older than 13.
-A good standing member of the game (no bans or warnings given) I believe so.

I am very much interested in joining Kingdom Island's beta team. In the past few years, I've noticed a steady decline in the amount of users who play virtual worlds. But I am very happy to see that Kingdom Island is striving, and I'd love to see it grow once again. I have experience from two other virtual worlds - despite being closed, I won't mention them for advertising purposes. On one of them, I was apart of a testing program, which likewise I had to apply for. On another one, I simply signed up during the beta period, however I actively experimented with the game and reported bugs and glitches around the world. One example I would like to include is (a somewhat indirect way) my report on the password reset system. I noticed a file was missing, and therefore the system was not working. It now is fully operational, and I have been able to change my password successfully. I believe that I would be a valuable and wonderful asset to the beta testing program. Thank you for the opportunity!

My in-game username is Th0mas with a zero.
My in-game username is "Th0mas" with a zero.
Thomas
Beta Tester

Re: Beta Testing

Postby joeyourock12 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Nice application i think you have a chance! :D
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Re: Beta Testing

Postby Tony » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Please check private messages
Tony
Admin