Please Rate Kingdom Island

Any regular, general talks in regards to Kingdom Island.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Please Rate Kingdom Island

Postby Tony » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi All,

Kingdom Island could really use a rating. If you love Kingdom Island, please write a review for us! Reviews really help the game and keep the developers motivated. Each time there is a new update, you can help with a review.

Free Version:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-island-online-multiplayer/id486264976?mt=8

HD Version:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-island-hd-online-virtual/id560720165?mt=8

Searching "Kingdom Island" also works as well, just sign in with your iTunes account, write your review, then submit. It's that easy!

We really appreciate it! Hopefully as many of you can give us a good review so we keep updates coming!
Tony
Admin

Re: Please Rate Kingdom Island

Postby Robert » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:30 am

I rate them 5 starts every time a new version comes out (:
Robert

Postby Penguitt » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:18 am

I always rate :)
Penguitt

Postby emmamariex » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:38 am

Sure!! (:
emmamariex

6 stars xD

Postby July » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 am

I would say six stars, if there were... But cause I only can give up to five: "only" five.
Its a wonderful game, and Ive also bought the HD-version, so I have a question.

There are some example pictures, where you can see some cool clothes in the app store. So I bought it. Now I dont know what to do: I cant buy these clothes. Only can buy, what you can see, but not buy already in the free version. Where are these funny hats? Or the jeans?? WHERE? Dont know... PLEASE HELP.
I know, mostly of them are only for god coins, but how can I see them without buy coins? Isn't that possible?! Would be bad... -.-

Its a really cool game, but if this is impossible, please fix it! :)
July

Re: 6 stars xD

Postby Mark » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 am

July wrote:I would say six stars, if there were... But cause I only can give up to five: "only" five.
Its a wonderful game, and Ive also bought the HD-version, so I have a question.

There are some example pictures, where you can see some cool clothes in the app store. So I bought it. Now I dont know what to do: I cant buy these clothes. Only can buy, what you can see, but not buy already in the free version. Where are these funny hats? Or the jeans?? WHERE? Dont know... PLEASE HELP.
I know, mostly of them are only for god coins, but how can I see them without buy coins? Isn't that possible?! Would be bad... -.-

Its a really cool game, but if this is impossible, please fix it! :)

Hello July,

The items you are referring to can be accessed on the "online" version of the game that is playable here on the website. Go to www.kingdomisland.com/play or simply click the green "Play Now" button in the upper right hand corner. This version is linked with the version that is played on mobile devices so you will still be able to speak with the same players and everything.

The majority of the items you are referring to (if not all of them) are purchased with gold.

Hope this helped.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Oh, okay.

Postby July » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks so much! I didnt knew that... But this helped really much :)
THANKS!!
July

Postby Princess Diana2 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 pm

I have some good ideas please talk to me when you want to hear it and thank you!!!! ;)
Princess Diana2

Postby Fano » Sun May 26, 2013 9:39 am

I rated 5 stars on the Google Chrome Web Store :)

-Fano
Fano

Postby Hanem » Tue May 05, 2015 9:09 am

Hello kingdom island! I wondered if the bugz and KI+ would come soon! Ok, lets get onto the improvements though.
1) Ki+ - I know you are probably working very hard on it but is there an estimate of what month it may arrive :geek:
2) responce to emails - Sorry to say but I have never had replies from my emails to you ! :( Im not angry just asking does it appear in spam?
3) Is it possible to meet mascots?
APART FROM THAT ITS AWESOME AND THE BEST GAME EVER TRUST ME!! :)
Hanem
Keep cool 8-)
Hanem

Return to General Discussion