Mouser's BETA Tester Application

Please apply here for beta testing.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Mouser's BETA Tester Application

Postby Mouser » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:23 am

BETA Tester Criteria Checklist:
[✓] Have a forum account
[✓] Must be a supporter of Kingdom Island (liking our Facebook Page and Twitter Page help)
[✓] Be an active member online
[✓] 13 years of age or older
[✓] A good standing member of the game (no bans or warnings given)

BETA Testing is one of my favorite phases and tasks of a project. In my experience, this phase is a fantastic opportunity to bring the community together in support of a launch, and generally brings about success for the project. It is an energetic time in which developers team with users - unveiling sparkling new features. Naturally, with the sparkle comes the discovering of "bugs" and an opportunity to receive valuable feedback from the community in order to craft improvements before the final launch.

Although I am new to the Kingdom Island community, I believe I would serve as an asset to the team. I carry over 13 years of in the field expertise with MMOs. I have participated from the game developer and moderator side as well as the BETA Tester with many virtual worlds, text-based games and other technical projects. I enter into BETA Testing with a positive outlook (and my notebook) to bring developers constructive feedback and encouragement. My keen eye for details and nose to sniff out technical and cosmetic bugs paired with an ability to effectively communicate will serve as a valuable addition to your team.

I look forward to your response and the opportunity to serve the Kingdom Island community. :)

- Mouser
Mouser

Re: Mouser's BETA Tester Application

Postby OriginalName » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:20 am

Good luck and you will probably be a very good Beta Tester as you look like you have a lot of experience!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby Duder » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:41 am

Mouser, the team would be lucky to have someone like you beta testing. Good luck!
Duder

Postby Mouser » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:26 am

ON & Duder -

I appreciate your feedback and support. :)
Mouser

Return to Beta Testing Applications