Posting Fan Sites | Rules

Know or own a fan site related to Kingdom Island? Give it some press here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Posting Fan Sites | Rules

Postby Tony » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 am

There are a few simple rules when posting fan sites:

-It must entirely be related to Kingdom Island. No other virtual world fan sites please
-You do not need to be the owner of the site to post it here
-Posting is free and requires no approval, however moderators will check the posted website to ensure it follows all rules and is appropriate.

Kingdom Island/Venbit holds the right to remove our name or graphics or any intellectual property from any site we find in violation of our copyrights at any time for any reason.
Tony
Admin

Re: Posting Fan Sites | Rules

Postby Pacman » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 am

Simple enough rules! :) I plan to one day soon make a Kingdom Island Fan Blog. :D I will also let Penguitt and Sand have the honor to post about their Kingdom Island Fan Blogs on here themselves.
Pacman

Postby Hanem » Fri May 08, 2015 11:29 am

I have a kingdom island website! Visit if you like kingdomislandbloggers.wordpress.com I made sure I don't copy anything u don't want me to. :)
Keep cool 8-)
Hanem

Postby Tony » Fri May 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Hanem wrote:I have a kingdom island website! Visit if you like kingdomislandbloggers.wordpress.com I made sure I don't copy anything u don't want me to. :)

Great blog!
Tony
Admin

Postby Hanem » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:34 am

Tony wrote:
Hanem wrote:I have a kingdom island website! Visit if you like kingdomislandbloggers.wordpress.com I made sure I don't copy anything u don't want me to. :)

Great blog!
Thanks! Its starting from scratch but im sure it will grow in popularity as the game does. Heres one thing for you: awesome virtual world/game!
Keep cool 8-)
Hanem

Return to Kingdom Island Fan Sites