The helping hand

Discussion/Planning of meet-ups, clubs, and parties here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

The helping hand

Postby dabram71 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 am

So, as probably most of you have seen, there is a "clubs" tab on other dragon's profile pages.
I don't know about anyone else, but this is super exiting!
I've been thinking about starting a group, aiming to help new players or old with any troubles they might have, to make kingdom island a fun and enjoyable environment.
(I'll go into details later.)

So, obviously the clubs system isn't implemented yet, but why not start rallying players to join?
If you like the sound of this group, then read on.

There is one requirement you must meet.
- Know Kingdom Island; know how the messaging system works, how blocking works, reporting and following. Be able to explain how they work as well.

- Don't be mean. :| Depending if the new clubs feature has a kick feature, if you are continuously disrespecting players, then you'll get kicked from the club.

See, easy?
Also, we need a better name than the helping hand.
We might actually merge with "The Alliance".
If your still interested, then there's just a tiny bit left to read!
These are guidelines that you should follow, not requirements.

- Be helpful, not annoying. If you think someone needs help, talk to them, but do not go around Kingdom Island asking everyone if they need help.

- Try not to get involved in relationship issues. The only exception is to rally players to report users.

- If someone's breaking the rules, or being mean for absolutely no good reason, then start private messaging other users to report the offender. Don't talk to the person being mean, and definitely do not tell them that you have reported them. Giving any reaction just makes things worse, as it is likely they are trolling/flaming.
We are not moderators, so don't give warnings; just rally players to report.

- Be friendly! Make Kingdom Island a happy place for everyone! Hang out and talk with friends, then, when an issue comes up, be happy to help. Wow! did someone actually read all of my poorly written text?
dabram71

Re: The helping hand

Postby Tony » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Sounds like a great idea for a club!
Tony
Admin

Postby Annieoakleaf » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 am

Sounds like a fantastic idea :)
Annie

Anything I can do to help plz don't hestiate to asked me.
Annieoakleaf

Postby Slenderman » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 pm

When clubs come out,Hopefully ally will be implemented in it,So both of our groups can join.
Slenderman

Return to Meet-Ups, Clubs, Parties