The Kingdom Island Fire Department

Discussion/Planning of meet-ups, clubs, and parties here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 pm

We don't just breathe fire...WE PUT THEM OUT!

The Kingdom Island Fire Department is seeking a few good dragons dedicated to protecting and serving the citizens of Kingdom Island!

Do YOU have what it takes to protect your fellow dragons?

Currently seeking firefighters and Paramedics!

Firefighters respond to all the emergencies on Kingdom Island ranging from trapped dragons to of course the occasional dragon fire that gets out of hand.

Firefighters wear this uniform:

Anyone who does not have this uniform can simply make their dragon red.

Paramedics (AKA "medics" or EMT's) respond to all emergencies with the firefighters and make sure that no one gets hurt and help those who do.

Paramedics wear this uniform:

Anyone who does not have this uniform can simply make their dragon blue.

Fire Fighters
-Jake
-Joako
-Penguitt
-Notre
-Sand

Paramedics
-Jake
-Joako
-Penguitt
-Notre
-----------

The KIFD currently needs a unique crest! Anyone who wants to design one can submit it and the users of the forum will vote on it.

*Please be aware that this crest is not being added to the game as was the case with the item contest. This is purely for those who want to make something creative for the club*
Semper Curatio
Mark

Re: The Kingdom Island Fire Department

Postby Penguitt » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 am

Here us trying to party the fire away

Penguitt

Postby joako » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 am

Haha actually i love the idea and seems fun :D

With the new firefighter suit add, i imagine a firefighter's headquarters, or a fire truck right? :shock: that would be an awesome add :D
joako

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 am

Count me in!
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Notre » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Aww yeah, I'm actually an EMT so I will sign up. But just to educate, in the U.S. there are EMT-Basics, EMT-Intermediates, and EMT-Paramedics, each one is more advanced than the last. When you refer to someone as an EMT they are assumed to be a Basic, Medic is Paramedic, unless of course it's military then everyone is classified as a medic. Hope that didn't confuse anyone. :lol: Did you start a member list?
Notre

Postby Mark » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 am

Notre wrote:Aww yeah, I'm actually an EMT so I will sign up. But just to educate, in the U.S. there are EMT-Basics, EMT-Intermediates, and EMT-Paramedics, each one is more advanced than the last. When you refer to someone as an EMT they are assumed to be a Basic, Medic is Paramedic

Heh me too! You an intermediate or basic? My state got rid of intermediates unfortunately.

I went with the more generic one though which most people would recognize. Generally people don't know the different levels/scopes of practices unless they are in the system.

Notre wrote:unless of course it's military then everyone is classified as a medic. Hope that didn't confuse anyone.

There are medics, then there are Navy Corpsman! My personal favorites :)

Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby Notre » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Mark wrote:
Notre wrote:Aww yeah, I'm actually an EMT so I will sign up. But just to educate, in the U.S. there are EMT-Basics, EMT-Intermediates, and EMT-Paramedics, each one is more advanced than the last. When you refer to someone as an EMT they are assumed to be a Basic, Medic is Paramedic

Heh me too! You an intermediate or basic? My state got rid of intermediates unfortunately.

I went with the more generic one though which most people would recognize. Generally people don't know the different levels/scopes of practices unless they are in the system.

Notre wrote:unless of course it's military then everyone is classified as a medic. Hope that didn't confuse anyone.

Basic, my state did away with Inter's as well, or I'm not sure if we've ever had them, we don't go through national registry. Have you watched the Air Force PJ show? It's pretty awesome, but I'm not sure of some of their protocols. Are you in the military?
Notre

Postby Mark » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:51 am

Notre wrote:
Mark wrote:

Basic, my state did away with Inter's as well, or I'm not sure if we've ever had them, we don't go through national registry. Have you watched the Air Force PJ show? It's pretty awesome, but I'm not sure of some of their protocols. Are you in the military?

That show is amazing!

I will be going into the Navy as a medical officer once I get my M.D. but who knows? I may go in earlier to pay for my undergraduate bills. I have lots of friends/family in the military though.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby Sand » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 am

i like to put my name down for the fire department :)
I enjoy helping out players in trouble... I mean i dont want them to get into trouble and burn but yeh ahaha

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Postby Fano » Mon May 27, 2013 8:30 am

Can you sign me up for the Fire Department? :)

-Fano
Fano

Next

Return to Meet-Ups, Clubs, Parties