Kingdom Island Holiday Party 2014

Discussion/Planning of meet-ups, clubs, and parties here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Kingdom Island Holiday Party 2014

Postby Duder » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:42 am

Who doesn't love the holidays? Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then we countdown the days to Christmas, Hanukkah, and/or Kwanzaa! Last years Holiday Party on Kingdom Island was awesome! It had a huge turnout of players, new and old, and it was just a really fun time. I'm sure everyone who was there would agree with me. For those who did not attend last year, here is a picture I came across on the Kingdom Island Facebook Page...

I do not believe anyone blogged for this game during the time of the Holiday Party 2013, so I'm not sure how else to retrieve more holiday decorated room pictures. Maybe the moderators could post some more as a comment here to give you more of an idea of just how great this party was!

Aside from the festive decor, the Holiday Party released the most new items than any other party. There were 16 new released items in total, where a select few can still be obtained today!

During the Holiday Party, the mini-game blocks was also added to the island. It's approaching its one year anniversary December 10th! I posted a YouTube tutorial on how to play the game on the day it was released. In the background you can see some holiday decorations, the way some holiday clothing items looked on my dragon, as well as how our names were the color red for the special occasion.

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1WD5ywlVI

Tony recently asked on the feed whether or not we would like a Holiday Party... and the answer is YES! If you are reading this, please comment below that you would like another Holiday Party to come to Kingdom Island. Maybe comment item ideas and/or design options for rooms too! That would be super great! Enjoy the holidays everyone... they are quickly approaching :D
Duder

Re: Kingdom Island Holiday Party 2014

Postby Duder » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Nobody wants a Holiday party???
Duder

Postby joeyourock12 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:07 am

Duder wrote:Nobody wants a Holiday party???

I do!
joeyourock12
Beta Tester

Postby Odis10 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:19 pm

ENGLISH:

Sure I want a holiday party, christmas party that if it was fancy, fails to be in it, but I hope to be in the approaching, we must thank you for your good find, the eve of Christmas is just around the corner, I hope to bring creativity and imagination twice in this year, some other items, haha, well, until next time.

:arrow:

ESPAÑOL:

Claro que quiero una fiesta de vacaciones, esa fiesta de navidad si que estuvo de lujo, no logre estar en ella, pero espero estar en la que se aproxima, hay que agradecerte por tu buen hallazgo, la vispera de la navidad esta a la vuelta de la esquina, espero que traigan doblemente de creatividad y imaginacion en la de este año, algunos que otros articulos, jaja, en fin, hasta la proxima.
Odis10

Return to Meet-Ups, Clubs, Parties