Attention to read.

Bug reports, questions and answer along with general support should be posted here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Attention to read.

Postby Odis10 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Hello, I've noticed some things that do not maintain the virtual world.

First of all, understand that the application is a fact, that there comes the first version of Kingdom Island, but really, there are people that the application is downloaded for 30 minutes, a couple of accounts is created, and then just uninstall the application is achieved that very few of them remain, how many accounts have been created so far? 50,000? How many of them are connected again? The application can attract many people easily, but can not make them stay, due to the following reasons:

-They do not know that there is a main website, much less the blog, and also the forum.
-They do not know that the game can be played also via the Internet.
-Some just do not look the side there is a twitter account and facebook.

What I want to say that I think to keep the game up, be a success via the web version.
See it yourself, how many downloads have, and how many visits has to main page.

Another problem is that the game is based on HTML.
Most files are made based PNG, which are blurred to take a little ZOOM, everything would be really better to do it in SWF files.

I understand that a lot of work to do that, I understand that will say, it is easy to say but very difficult to do.

But in reality, their work will be in vain, before many people connected through the application were maintained, but now very few, and very unlikely to get back before they connected because the game had many improvements and was very again, everyone is attracted to that, but at this point, we see that very few are connected, it is very sad.

I just want their work to be a success ;) .

I think for that you must do the following:

-Keep active twitter and facebook account.
-Posting some sneak peek, things we did not know, history of the game, in the blog.
-Stop the progress of the application (I know this is a very unlikely option).
-Be recommended in game pages (This is possible if the administrator sends a report)(Just in the pages that recommend virtual worlds).

You really should do this, as the game lately updated very little, and not update the blog, and not kept alive.

----------------------------------------------

In Spanish:

Hola, me he dado cuenta de algunas cosas que no mantienen el mundo virtual.

Primero que todo, entiendo que la aplicacion sea un hecho, que de hay viene la primera version de Kingdom Island, pero realmente, hay gente que se descarga la aplicacion por 30 minutos, se crea un par de cuentas, y luego tan solo desintalar la aplicacion, se consigue que muy pocas de ellas se queden, cuantas cuentas han sido creada hasta ahora? 50 mil? Cuantas de ellas se conectan de nuevo? La aplicacion puede atraer a mucha gente facilmente, pero no puede hacer que se queden, debido a las siguientes razones:

-Ellos no saben que hay un sitio web principal, y mucho menos el blog, y también el foro.
-Ellos no saben que el juego se puede jugar también a través de Internet.
-Algunos simplemente no se fijan del costado que existe una cuenta de twitter y facebook.

Lo que quiero decir que creo que para mantener el juego para arriba, sea un éxito a través de la versión web.
Véalo usted mismo, cuántas descargas tienen y cuántas visitas tiene a la página principal.

Otro problema es que el juego se basa en HTML.
La mayoría de los archivos se realizan en base PNG, se desenfocan al tomar un poco de ZOOM, todo sería mucho mejor hacerlo en archivos SWF.

Entiendo que un montón de trabajo para hacer eso, entiendo que va a decir, es fácil de decir pero muy difícil de hacer.

Pero, en realidad, su trabajo será en vano, antes se mantenian muchas personas conectadas a través de la aplicación, pero ahora muy pocas, y se consigue muy poco probable que vuelvan, antes se conectaban por que el juego tenia muchas mejoras y era muy nuevo, todo el mundo se siente atraído a eso, pero en este punto, vemos que muy pocos están conectados, es muy triste.

Sólo quiero su trabajo sea un éxito ;) .

Creo que para eso se debe hacer lo siguiente:

-Mantener activo la cuenta de twitter y facebook.
-Publicar algunos sneak peek, cosas que no sabíamos, la historia del juego, en el blog.
-Detener el avance de la aplicación (ya sé que es una opción muy poco probable).
-Ser recomendando en paginas de juegos(Estos es posible si el administrador envia un informe)(Solo en las paginas que recomienden mundo virtuales)..

Usted realmente debe hacer esto, ya que el juego últimamente actualiza muy poco, y no actualizar el blog, y no se mantiene con vida.
Odis10

Re: Attention to read.

Postby OriginalName » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Agree with everything said here, especially the sneak peeks, history and facebook and twitter posts. Make this happen :D
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: Attention to read.

Postby Tony » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks for your post Odis. Unfortunately there are limitations we must abide by on the iOS App Store that prevent us from promoting other versions of the game. We're doing our best with Feed Announcements to spread the word, so far we have seen success and a great increase in forum activity since promoting it.

In addition, we will be doing more with the blog and social media soon. You have my word on that.

The game is made on .png graphic images and is programmed in HTML5, we choose not to go with .swf format years ago as the technology is becoming outdated.
Tony
Admin

Return to Support/Questions & Answers