guys i am very sad:(

Post anything here not related to Kingdom Island

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

guys i am very sad:(

Postby arielcute1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Guys i am sad bc no one is replying to ANYTHING I SAY.
I am still new to forum and i dont understand how to post pics.
Everyone is doing it except me!
I am very depressed so forgive me if i leave :oops:
This was very fun being here but i dont understand anything.
umm well example: i tried to do a picture for the new costume contest, and i clicked it and could not draw anything :cry:
i am very depressed and sad soooo plz forgive me :cry:
arielcute1

Re: guys i am very sad:(

Postby Slenderman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm

arielcute1 wrote:Guys i am sad bc no one is replying to ANYTHING I SAY.
I am still new to forum and i dont understand how to post pics.
Everyone is doing it except me!
I am very depressed so forgive me if i leave :oops:
This was very fun being here but i dont understand anything.
umm well example: i tried to do a picture for the new costume contest, and i clicked it and could not draw anything :cry:
i am very depressed and sad soooo plz forgive me

Hi Ariel, none of the forumers are on 24/7, But trust me, your thread will eventually get some feedback!
I will release a step-by step tutorial on how to post pictures, it should be up by the time you read this. Wait dun gooo, we can be friends :D. What don't you understand, Anyone who has played a long time can help you, Always ask GM's when they are on though!

It's ok if your having trouble making a costume, I did too. But Alex said it doesn't even have to be professional.
Hoped that helped, Cya soon
Slenderman

Postby Mark » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm sorry to hear that!

Slenderman pretty much hit the nail on the head though. People are not on the forums 24/7 to reply to things and some people simply do not have anything to contribute to a topic. Try not to take it personally.

I unfortunately do not have a guide to tell you how to use the forum and in all honesty if I were to try and write one, I would not even be sure where to start. My suggestion would be to just browse around and get a feel for it. The forum rules are a good place to start and can be found here: http://kingdomisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23

As far as posting pictures is concerned I told you how it could be done in a previous post.

Mark wrote:Hey there,

Pictures can be posted by using image hosting sites such as imageshack.us. You upload pictures saved on your computer/device to that site and it creates a link to that picture for you. People post them to the forums by using the code
Code: Select all
[img]link[/img]

Was that not able to work for you or is there another problem you are having with posting pictures?
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby arielcute1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:16 am

Oh guys thx very much and that was so kind mark and slenderman.
thx but i hvae a quesion with the posting pics again,
do u have to post pics from the computer only or can u do it on ur talbet or iphone?
arielcute1

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:31 am

arielcute1 wrote:Oh guys thx very much and that was so kind mark and slenderman.
thx but i hvae a quesion with the posting pics again,
do u have to post pics from the computer only or can u do it on ur talbet or iphone?

I have never tried posting a picture from anything but a computer so I am not 100% sure. I know imageshack.us has an app that can be downloaded, but I am not sure how well it works. I imagine the only thing that would be stopping you is the hosting website not being compatible with the mobile device. If it does not work then you can always email the image to yourself and open it on a computer.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby arielcute1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Ok dont worry mark.
I have successfully done it from my tablet.
Thanks alot but i have 1 more question?
How do you get a picture to show up by your username in forum.
for example: your picture
:?: :?:
arielcute1

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Click "User Control Panel" in the upper left hand corner.
Click the "Profile" tab
Click "Edit avatar"
Select "Choose File"
Find the picture you want to use as your avatar
Click "Submit".

Forum avatars can only have the following dimensions; width: 111 pixels, height: 111 pixels, file size: 29.30 KiB This is roughly the size of the one I am using. If you need help having an image resized (it can be done in picture editing program such as Preview or Microsoft Paint) then just post in the Support Forum.
Semper Curatio
Mark

Postby Jake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:26 am

The forum grows the more people we have to post so don't forget to tell your friends about the game and maybe we can have ourselves a nice large community.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby OriginalName » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

Jake wrote:The forum grows the more people we have to post so don't forget to tell your friends about the game and maybe we can have ourselves a nice large community.

I agree the forum needs at least another 25 active members. I look at old forum posts from people like Sand and Alex Parka and wonder where do they go?
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby Jake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 am

OriginalName wrote:
Jake wrote:The forum grows the more people we have to post so don't forget to tell your friends about the game and maybe we can have ourselves a nice large community.

I agree the forum needs at least another 25 active members. I look at old forum posts from people like Sand and Alex Parka and wonder where do they go?

I'll be completely honest. I personally have a hard time returning when I see that I am the person with the last post for three our four days in a row. It is really the responsibility of the people who want there to be an active community to make quality posts to keep conversation alive.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to General Chat