New Info. About You

Post anything here not related to Kingdom Island

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

New Info. About You

Postby Duder » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Hey guys, Duder here. The topic has been brought up before, but I figured we could relive it now that the forum has grown with so many new users. If you are reading this (staff and players), take a second to comment something interesting about you or something you do not think anyone knows about you that you would like to share. It's always fun to learn random information about people... and hopefully this thread can remain popular for a while and users will scroll through everyone's responses for fun. Let's see how many different responses we can get!

As for me, something you may not know about me is my passion for medicine. Ever since I was little, I was always fascinated by science and health-related topics, so I knew at an early age what I wanted to do with my life. I recently just got accepted into my number one college to pursue my dream and I could not be happier. It is going to be a long journey, and a difficult one at that, but I cannot wait for my opportunity to help others and connect with people in the real world (I guess similarly how I connect with each of you).

I look forward to reading everyone else's responses. They can be about anything!... as long as you obey the forum rules of course. Have a great day :)
Duder

Re: New Info. About You

Postby OriginalName » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:26 pm

I play soccer for a top team in Northern Ireland called Linfield. They are one of the best in the country!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby Duder » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:17 pm

OriginalName wrote:I play soccer for a top team in Northern Ireland called Linfield. They are one of the best in the country!

That's awesome!
Duder

Postby Jake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 am

I work in a law office as a legal assistant
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Return to General Chat