Signature and Profile Picture?

Post anything here not related to Kingdom Island

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Signature and Profile Picture?

Postby OriginalName » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 am

Hey guys it's ON here just a quick favour anyone could do for me. Could anyone make me a simple picture for my profile and signature. I would just like it to be my ingame character which is just a light blue dragon with pirate hat and a spaceman suit. Thanks much appreciated!

~OriginalName~
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Re: Signature and Profile Picture?

Postby Duder » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 am

Hey ON,

I am not good with graphics at all, but I have a suggestion that you could use temporarily. If you go to the feed tab, select the "following" feed option, and scroll down until you find something you commented, then simply click yourself. You will see a full picture of your dragon in its current outfit on a white background towards the left side. You can crop just your dragons head for your picture (or whatever you want) and add a solid color background (which should work without small pixels since it's all white). Then get creative with your signature by minimizing your dragons body and changing the scale. Adding text from Microsoft word on an image is a simple and stylish alternative too. At least that's what I did. Hope this helps.
Duder

Re: Signature and Profile Picture?

Postby jennyladiva » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Duder how do u put a picture of your dragon?? :?
Jennyladiva
jennyladiva

Return to General Chat