Howdy!

Please introduce yourself to the community!

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Howdy!

Postby Terrance » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 am

I'm Terrance.

I joined today, and so far, Kingdom Island looks spectacular! It really seems to have TONS of potential. I'm really glad to be here to say the least. If you need help with moderation and/or development, I'm always here around the corner. I noticed that this game is built in HTML5 - which I find very special rather than the average Flash/Actionscript based game. I'm very good in Delphi, PHP, C++, HTML/CSS, Javascript, Ruby, and a couple other languages.

I had a quick chat with Mark (Global Moderator), he said to ask Tony if he needs anymore devs. I also noticed while on the game that the censor is very sensitive. I noticed this when saying "HTML", I got a message on my script chastising me for swearing. I may be able to help with this, if needed!

Cheers!
Terrance

Re: Howdy!

Postby Duder » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Welcome!
Duder

Postby Pacman » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Welcome to Kingdom Island, Terrance! :D Seems like you could be very helpful around the Kingdom Island community. :)
Pacman

Postby Jake » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Welcome to the Kingdom Island community! We are glad to have you here! If you need any assistance, please feel free to send me a Private Message and I will be sure to help you quickly. :)
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Stephen » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 am

Welcome to the game, glad you like it. Nice to have some other programmers on here.

The censors are designed to be quite restrictive, as the game is targeted at a fairly young audience. The word html isn't blocked so it was probably something else which may have accidentally tripped it. The filters have been updated recently so hopefully that has fixed most of the issues.
Stephen
Development Team

Postby sparkart » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Welcome to the game! Looking forward to seeing you online!
sparkart
Development Team

Postby Penguitt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 am

Welcome to the game! You're going to love it here, no doubt! Feel free to PM me on the game or in the forums here if you have any questions, concerns, or need any help! ^.^
Penguitt

Postby Sand » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 am

Welcome to Kingdom Island, I hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to ask me any questions too!

www.kingdomislandtips.blogspot.com
Sand

Return to Introductions