Hello there! I'm Kane!

Please introduce yourself to the community!

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Hello there! I'm Kane!

Postby Kane » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello to everyone in Kingdom Island! If you're new or not, I just want to welcome you in. I'm Kane and I like to draw. I do better on a sheet of paper than I do on the computer, lol. I'm currently using Illustrator CS6 just to see how it works. I made my signature (v, down there) by myself. But I think I could do a lot better if I had a few tips. But anyway, just wanted to say welcome to all the new folks out there! Have a nice day, and see you around Kingdom island!
NOTE: PLEASE JOIN DRAGO ISLAND! IT IS IN THE FORUM OF THE KI FAN SITES.
Kane

Re: Hello there! I'm Kane!

Postby Pacman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Welcome to Kingdom Island Forums and Game, Kane! :D I hope you enjoy and have fun here. :)
Pacman

Postby Kane » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Pacman wrote:Welcome to Kingdom Island Forums and Game, Kane! :D I hope you enjoy and have fun here. :)

Haha, thanks. I actually thought this forum topic was to introduce yourself to NEW MEMBERS. Not really them to introduce themselves. But yeah, I'm kind of new here, lol. Thanks!
Kane

Postby sparkart » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 am

Hi Kane, welcome to Kingdom Island! Hope you enjoy the game as much as we love working on it and playing it.
sparkart
Development Team

Postby Jake » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:44 am

Hey Kane! I believe we have slightly talked but if you need any help, feel free to shoot me a message.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Kane » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:12 am

Jake wrote:Hey Kane! I believe we have slightly talked but if you need any help, feel free to shoot me a message.
sparkart wrote:Hi Kane, welcome to Kingdom Island! Hope you enjoy the game as much as we love working on it and playing it.

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate your welcomes! I'll try to be on Kingdom Island as much as I can! :D
Kane

Postby Jake » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Kane wrote:
Jake wrote:Hey Kane! I believe we have slightly talked but if you need any help, feel free to shoot me a message.
sparkart wrote:Hi Kane, welcome to Kingdom Island! Hope you enjoy the game as much as we love working on it and playing it.

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate your welcomes! I'll try to be on Kingdom Island as much as I can! :D

There will be plenty of people to play with once we sync up the iOS and Web versions of the game. :)
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Kane » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Jake wrote:
Kane wrote:

There will be plenty of people to play with once we sync up the iOS and Web versions of the game. :)

Haha, alrighty then. :)
Kane

Return to Introductions