Clothing Contest 2014

Post and discuss any game art or game development topics here.

Moderators: Dev Team, S. Moderators

Re: Clothing Contest 2014

Postby Slenderman » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:49 pm

OriginalName wrote:Hey guys ON here, and I think my entries have good concepts but really poor art skills. :lol:
Anyway here are my entries,

They are but out of season but if we ever were to get a beach room these would be the best clothing for it. The whole outfit is my entry including the shades.

I wanted to ask if there is a limit to how much I can post, because I have a few more ideas.

Thanks for reading!
~OriginalName~

There's not a limit on how many clothes you post, But it comes down to the dragons to pick one of all 8-)
Slenderman

Postby OriginalName » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:36 pm

They are but out of season but if we ever were to get a beach room these would be the best clothing for it. The whole outfit is my entry including the shades.

I totally forgot we had a beach room. :lol: Silly me!
OriginalName
Beta Tester

Postby Jake » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:25 am

Slenderman wrote:
alexronay wrote:No worries, we don't look for high polished work. We look for concept.

In that case I made this, I used GIMP, but I just got it yesterday. Not too bad.... (Ps. Those two little black circles in the white aren't eyes, its a tie) :roll:

Tuxedo:

All we need is a white mask and we having the makings for a Sailor Moon reference. :mrgreen:
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby Odis10 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:51 pm

It was very boring, imagine if a new shirt.
Who does not love football? I love football.
Odis10

Postby Duder » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:53 am

Here are just a few holiday items I thought would be cool editions. The first is a Christmas Tree party hat. I like this idea a lot (but not so much how I drew it). The next idea is a Holiday Light necklace. It would be cool if they could change different colors. And lastly is a neutral snowflake shirt. Any color background to that shirt would be fine... except maybe red since a lot of holiday items from last year were red. Thanks

Side Note: Since there was no Snowman head to go with the snowman costume last year, I think that should be a must so we can complete our outfit.
Duder

Postby Jake » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:38 am

Duder wrote:Image

Here are just a few holiday items I thought would be cool editions. The first is a Christmas Tree party hat. I like this idea a lot (but not so much how I drew it). The next idea is a Holiday Light necklace. It would be cool if they could change different colors. And lastly is a neutral snowflake shirt. Any color background to that shirt would be fine... except maybe red since a lot of holiday items from last year were red. Thanks

Side Note: Since there was no Snowman head to go with the snowman costume last year, I think that should be a must so we can complete our outfit.

I really like the idea of the animated lights. I wonder if that would be something we could do.
-Jake
Kingdom Island Moderator
If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!
Jake

Postby wildcard » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Duder wrote:Image

This outfit would be really cool to see in-game, Duder! Especially as separate pieces (mask, cape, suit, etc).

Great ideas, everyone!
wildcard

Postby Duder » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:32 pm

This outfit would be really cool to see in-game, Duder! Especially as separate pieces (mask, cape, suit, etc).

Great ideas, everyone!

Thanks wildcard :) And yes, everyone has had AWESOME ideas so far!
Duder

Postby Duder » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Tomorrow is the last day to enter!
Duder

Postby PDRanRan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey KI Team,
First off I hope its not to late to enter, but I made a quick long-sleeve t-shirt design. I didn't know how to upload the picture onto the forum so I uploaded it Via Url link.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2cxhwtz.jpg

I find this an important article of clothing made for the winter holiday in KI. It would be nice to see a few long sleeves available in the shop in a few colors (not just limited to the one above.)

Thankyou. :)

-Ranran
PDRanRan

PreviousNext

Return to Game Art/Development